A blog dedicated to finding and documenting JOY every day, even amidst life's chaos. To learn more about the Rose Family (and our thorns) feel free to visit www.CandyHeartsBlog.org.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

June 9 - July 9: Still JOYful

I know it's been WAY too long since Choosing Joy has been updated.

Unfortunately, uploading photos has been quite a headache since our computer crashed.  A new laptop has been ordered and should be here in a few weeks.  Until then, I'll be at the mercy of this old computer's disposition.  Sometimes it's happy to oblige with what I'm asking it to do...other times it flat out refuses...and either way, it doesn't allow me to insert a media card for pictures.  I actually have to go get them transferred to a disk and then wait impatiently while it takes HOURS for them to load.  Trying to load a picture a day using this method will, no doubt, cause me to lost my sanity.

Anyway, when you combine our disasterous technology breakdown with a long vacation, this is what you end up with :)

I've created a slideshow to document our joy from the past month.

Hope you enjoy it!


PS -- I'll be back with more joy as often as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment