A blog dedicated to finding and documenting JOY every day, even amidst life's chaos. To learn more about the Rose Family (and our thorns) feel free to visit www.CandyHeartsBlog.org.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5/31/11 thru 6/8/11 -- The Computer Crashed

Yes.

Our computer crashed and burned.  All of our pictures are on that hard drive. The archaic laptop I own doesn't have a port to accept a memory card.  As a result, I've been forced to rely on my phone for pictures.  But I'm determined to keep finding joy!


5/31/11 -- "Ice Skating"

If I had the pictures I had taken today, I'd be posting some of my girls wearing knee high socks slipping and sliding through the kitchen.  I hope I can recover them one day.

Today's Joy:  Summer Ice Skating.


6/1/11 -- Friends


She's the littlest.
Always tagging along behind her older sisters.

Today she had a friend of her very own over to play!

Today's Joy:  Playdates


6/2/11 -- Crash


I was uploading the pictures from my camera when this happened.

Today's Joy:  The old laptop.


6/3/11 -- Pizza


Nevermind that she had an endo visit which revealed a higher than expected A1c.
Or that she had to get a tooth pulled.

Today we discovered a new gluten free pizza.
And it was GOOD!

Today's Joy:  Naked Pizza.



6/4/11 -- MNO


After the final session of BodyBack,
I headed to dinner with the girls.




6/5/11 -- Movin' Up!

This weekend was the weekend everyone moved up to the next grade level at church.

So now I have a Kindergartner...


And a Second Grader!


BIG changes come at second grade.
The kids go UPSTAIRS...it's a whole new journey!

Today's Joy:  Growing kids with faith.

6/6/11 -- Pillow Sack Races




Ready, set, GO!

Today's Joy:  Old fashioned fun.

6/7/11 -- Poolside




Our day started with swim lessons...
and then we went to a community water park with some friends!

Sugar even jumped off the high dive!

Today's Joy:  Splashing Around.

6/8/11 -- Blowing Bubbles


Today's Joy:  Bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment