Fajitas for dinner.
1) Heat 1 tbs of olive oil in heavy skillet.
2) Add sliced peppers and onions.
3) Cook to desired tenderness.
4) Add sliced cooked chicken breasts. (Jason grills up a big batch on the weekends and then we store them in the freezer for use throughout the week.)
5) Stir in my secret sauce and serve!
OH...the secret sauce, you ask??? Well I don't measure it, but it goes something like this:
Brown sugar, cumin, dash of chili powder, and enough lime juice to make about 1/4 - 1/2 cup :)
Today's Joy: Family dinner!