A blog dedicated to finding and documenting JOY every day, even amidst life's chaos. To learn more about the Rose Family (and our thorns) feel free to visit www.CandyHeartsBlog.org.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

4/9/11 -- Starlight Gala


I realize this isn't a very good picture,
but it's the only one I have....so I guess it will have to do!

to share our family's story during a fundraising event.

I shared the stage with Alice and Sheryl Cooper
as I talked about Sugar's life with Type 1 Diabetes,
the impact it has had on our family, and how grateful we are for the activities
hosted by the Starlight Foundation.

I had never been to an event such as this before.
Being in that room...with so many generous people...
WOW.

Today's Joy:  Joyful Givers.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! What a great opportunity to share your testimony to Juvenile diabetics everywhere.

    ReplyDelete