A blog dedicated to finding and documenting JOY every day, even amidst life's chaos. To learn more about the Rose Family (and our thorns) feel free to visit www.CandyHeartsBlog.org.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

3/19/11 -- Spring Cleaning

Jay took the girls to the Airshow today.
I'd love to be posting pics from that adventure
...but...
I'm not.

Because I didn't go.

I worked until midnight the night before, and slept in instead.
Then I finished hauling out the old clothes we no longer need,
and digging through the hand-me-down boxes to get ready for 
SPRING!

I also got the floors washed, the bathrooms scrubbed, the house dusted, 
and the laundry (mostly) done.

After a week of jam packed Spring Break fun, this place needed a little sprucing up.
So, while I opted not to go to the airshow, 
I did end the day feeling a sense of accomplishment!
(Not to mentions well rested!)


Today's Joy:  Chores...CHECK!
Oh, and PS -- Jay did get some cute shots of the girls with his phone.  I'll post them eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment