A blog dedicated to finding and documenting JOY every day, even amidst life's chaos. To learn more about the Rose Family (and our thorns) feel free to visit www.CandyHeartsBlog.org.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2/22/11 -- Pillow Treats

I put a little treat under my girls' pillows while they're at school.
They rush home after school, always excited to see what they'll find.

Sometimes it's a sticker.
Or a small piece of candy.
Or a tube of chapstick.
Every day, without fail, this little tradition puts a huge smile on their faces.

During our IKEA trip yesterday, I found the cutest little sets of plush play food.
So I picked up some veggies...and ice cream...
and then divided them up.
They were content for the rest of the evening, making up all kinds of games :)

Today's Joy:  Happy hearts and BIG smiles.

2 comments:

  1. I love those! I'll be heading to IKEA soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are easy to make. Search the internet for felt food. I have seen it on tons of blogs and made some myself. It so easy, your girls could make some too!

    ReplyDelete