A blog dedicated to finding and documenting JOY every day, even amidst life's chaos. To learn more about the Rose Family (and our thorns) feel free to visit www.CandyHeartsBlog.org.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/9/11 -- Big Sister's Bike and Home Office


She turned 5 about a month ago.
She learned how to ride a two wheeler the day before her 4th birthday.
Technically, that would make her riding without training wheels at the ripe old age of 3.

She's always up for a challenge, this middle princess of mine.
Of course she wants to try to ride her big sister's bike.
So she did.
She needed some help to get on the seat...you know...
because the bike is WAY TO BIG FOR HER and all.
But she did it.
Tiara and all.
Very appropriate, by the way.

PS...
The Seahawks won the NFC wildcard game yesterday...
just in case you didn't notice.
(You can see everyone wearing their jersey HERE.)


And, before I go...

I wanted to add that I'm thankful to have a job that allows me to work from home.
After the girls played outside, they came in to take showers.
I put the dinner plates together while Jay finished up on the grill.
And then I went to work.
In my PJ's.
And, by the way, YES there are 2 candy cane kisses on my desk.
They are my absolute favorite treat.

Today's Joy:  Sisterhood.  I never had a sister growing up...but it sure is fun to raise them...not to mention a job that allows me to have the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment