A blog dedicated to finding and documenting JOY every day, even amidst life's chaos. To learn more about the Rose Family (and our thorns) feel free to visit www.CandyHeartsBlog.org.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1/19/11 -- My Village

Somehow all three of my babies ended up going in different directions after school today.
I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I went to school to pick them up...
and came home alone.

Tink went to a classmate's house.
Alone.
A playdate ON HER OWN for the very first time.

Tiara headed over to a neighbor's house to ride bikes.
My big girl.
Zooming around on her 2 wheeler.

Sugar and her friend were picked up by her friend's grandmother.
She took them to our local grocery store where they just began carrying 
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH.
About an hour later, I got this text:


Today's Joy:  An unexpected quiet afternoon knowing everyone was in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment