A blog dedicated to finding and documenting JOY every day, even amidst life's chaos. To learn more about the Rose Family (and our thorns) feel free to visit www.CandyHeartsBlog.org.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

1/16/11 -- Day of Rest

I wasn't feeling very well this past Sunday.

Every now and then I'm struck with a bout of insomnia, and I end up pretty exhausted.
I also work late shifts on the weekends, and it's often hard to fall asleep when I get off.

My girls entertained themselves by making these luau skirts, 
and dancing around the house for hours.

Jason sent me into our bedroom for a nap and when I emerged he was cooking dinner.
Love that man.
One pot of regular noodles.  One pot of gluten-free noodles.
He takes good care of me.

Today's Joy:  Imaginative kids and a hubby who looks out for me when I need it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment