A blog dedicated to finding and documenting JOY every day, even amidst life's chaos. To learn more about the Rose Family (and our thorns) feel free to visit www.CandyHeartsBlog.org.

Friday, January 14, 2011

1/14/11 - Lunch Date

It's a rare treat that I get to spend some one-on-one time with my girls individually.
Jason and I decided to take the opportunity to have some alone time
with Tink and Tiara while Sugar was in school.

This girl of mine loves salads.
If given a choice of anything, she'll almost always take the salad option.
For our time together, I took her to get her hair trimmed,
and then we headed to Paradise Bakery to share a salad.

It was wonderful to sit across from her and listen to her tell me all about the world from her point-of-view.
Did you know that snowmen have crayons for arms?

Today's Joy:  Tiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment